HOTEL MARENA S.A. DE C.V. (BUENAVENTURA GRAND HOTEL & GREAT MOMENTS) (WE) ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECT AND RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY.
HOTEL MARENA S.A. DE C.V. (BUENAVENTURA GRAND HOTEL & GREAT MOMENTS) is committed to the principles of “lawfulness, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility" The information and services available on: http://www.hotelbuenaventura.com.mx (our site) is where we will provide the details.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
a) Official Identification (IFE, VISA, PASSPORT)
b) Full Name
d) Company name
e) Social security number
i) Date and place of birth
j) Home Address
l) (Home/cell) phone number
n) Account Twitter, Facebook
o) Jobs present and previous
p) Handwritten signature
r) Blood Type
a) State health
b) Racial or ethnic origin
d) Join a Union
e) Data Security Number and Credit Card
f) State Property
g) Financial Statement
h) Bank Accounts
In accordance with the current law will we consider that you given to us your consent for processing the information regarding of your personal data. You may object at any time using the procedure in our internal policies and procedures related to the processing of personal and sensitive data. For financial data, patrimonial or sensitive, we require your express consent for it to be able to handle them in accordance with the Federal Law on the protection of personal. If applicable, will ask you to sign the formats of control we have available that are in alignment to our internal policies and procedures related to the treatment of sensitive or personal data.
- If you establish contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site (including but not limited to, traffic data, location data (logs) and other communication data), the resources that you access and general hardware capabilities and software.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you are not required to answer them.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data we collect from you, including sensitive personal data can be transferred and stored in: (electronic and / or physical means).
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which allows you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We suggest not share with anyone your password. Accounts passwords are encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We will notify you as soon as possible if a security violation results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, that is, our
subsidiaries or our ultimate parent company.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- If HOTEL MARENA S.A. DE C.V. (BUENAVENTURA GRAND HOTEL & GREAT MOMENTS) or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Do not use your information for marketing purposes without your explicit consent and we will not disclose your details to any third party for such purposes.
Similarly, Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Great Moments, Puerto Vallarta, its employees, agents, subcontractors, consultants and / or third parties involved in any stage of the processing of personal and / or sensitive information shall keep confidential thereof obligation will remain even after the end of the relationship between the organization with the Contractor.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You are entitled to access the information recorded about you in accordance with applicable law and the right to know what personal data we hold about you, why we use and the conditions we use them (access). Also, it is your right to request correction of your personal information if it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (rectification); to remove it from our records or databases where it considers that it is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations under the regulations (cancellation); and oppose the use of your personal information for specific purposes (Opposition). To exercise your rights and if you want to have access to such information, please do contact us at: www.hotelbuenaventura.com.mx
These are our commitments to you:
1. Notification. When we collect your personal information, we will provide timely and appropriate notice describing personal information we are collecting, how we will use it and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
2. Options. We will provide you choices about the ways we use and disclose your personal information, and we will respect the choices you make.
3. Retention. We will keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collect it, or as permitted by law.
4. Accuracy. We will take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
5. Access. We'll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies. Also we will offer the possibility for you to exercise the right of correction of data, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your data.
6. Security. We will take appropriate measures physical, technical, and organizational to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
7. Enforcement. We will regularly review how we are meeting these privacy promises, and we will provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint,
please contact us at:
HOTEL MARENA S.A. DE C.V. (BUENAVENTURA GRAND HOTEL & GREAT MOMENTS):
Ave. México 1301, Colonia 5 de Diciembre, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, C.P. 48350
Effective Date: August 29, 2014.